The new Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) will be effective for proposals submitted, or due, on or after January 29, 2018.
Significant changes include:
- The addition of a new eligibility subcategory on international branch campuses of U.S. Institutions of Higher Education.
- A revision of eligibility standards for foreign organizations.
- Implementation of the standard Collaborators and Other Affiliations (COA) template that has been in pilot phase since April.
- An increase in the Budget Justification page limitation from three pages to five pages.
- Restructuring of coverage on grantee notifications to and requests for approval from NSF, including referral to the Prior Approval Matrix available on the NSF website.
- Numerous clarifications and other changes throughout the document.
You can access the webinar at the following link: https://youtu.be/0H7XDXA-Ars