- Promote a research culture and environment within our Campus.
- Support researchers in growing and diversifying research funding.
- Increase the competitiveness of investigators for extramural research support.
- Optimize administrative support for research having efficient and accountable administration.
- Develop and implement research policy to protect and enhance resources in coordination with UPR Vice-Presidency for Research & Technology.
Act as a catalyst to provide strategic support to the research enterprise by leveraging human capital and infrastructure for the creation and transmission of knowledge.